Apply for Training
If your application is accepted you will receive a confirmation email
· Officers will learn the history of Tactical Combat Casualty Care & its current evolution; C-TECC
· Officers will learn the difference between military and civilian combat care models.
· Officers will learn the priority of care in tactical situations.
· Officers will learn to identify the preventable causes of death.
· Officers will learn to employ lifesaving skills per state regulations.
· Officers will learn to use the SOF-T Tourniquet, Olaes bandage, place a victim in the recovery position, and apply a chest seal.
· Officers will be issued their own Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) to keep. (Some limitations may apply)
This training is hands-on and students should be prepared to engage in every exercise, including continual assessments, in order to successfully complete the training.